The Online booking for Helicopter Tickets for Shri Amarnath Yatra started on on a specific date as announced by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB).
Now devotees can travel with ease directly from Srinagar to Panchtarni or Srinagar to Neelgrath and complete Shri Amarnath Yatra in a single day.
Earlier, Helicopter Services were operational for only two sectors, but now the yatries (pilgrims) can avail the services in four sectors (to & fro) viz. Srinagar to Neelgrath, Srinagar to Pahalgam, Neelgrath to Panchtarni, & Pahalgam to Panchtarni, with total 11 Helicopters to remain available for the passengers.
With the addition of two new sectors from Srinagar, it will facilitate pilgrims who wish to complete the Shri Amarnath Yatra on the same day.
This facility is also available for the devotees who want to travel only one way.
For the convenience of the Devotees who wish to avail Helicopter Service below is the Tariff table:
Srinagar – Panjtarni via Neelgrath
Srinagar – Panjtarni via Pahalgam
Neelgrath – Panjtarni
Pahalgam – Panjtarni
Note:- Helicopter charged for the year 2023 To be annunced
Devotees can easily log on to Shri Amarnath Shrine Board’s website www.shriamarnathjishrine.com or visit directly the Booking Portal at heliservices.jksasb.nic.in for the booking of Helicopter tickets for Shri Amarnath Yatra.
Other Important Instructions:-
- Yatris who wish to avail Helicopter Service to Panjtarni for their pilgrimage to Shri Amarnathji Cave Shrine are not required to seek Advance Registration through the designated Bank branches as their Helicopter Tickets is treated as Yatra permits for undertaking the Yatra (pilgrimage).
- But such Yatris will be required to produce Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) for each passenger (Yatri), duly issued by Authorised Doctors/ Institutes as per instructions laid down by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB). The list of such Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution authorised to issue CHC is made available online well in time before the commencement of the Online Helicopter Booking for Shri Amarnath Yatra.
- Please note that No Yatri is allowed to board the Helicopter without first submitting the CHC.
- Also note that the prescribed CHC should have been issued from specified date by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution. The CHC’s issued before specified date would not be valid.
- With one Credit/ Debit Card, a maximum of five passengers shall be booked. The same Credit/ Debit Card cannot be used for booking of tickets for next three weeks. The Credit / Debit Card used for booking shall have to be reproduced at the time of the issuance of the Boarding Pass.
- Children below 13 year in age, elderly persons above the age of 75 years and Ladies who are more than 6 week pregnant are not be permitted to undertake the pilgrimage.
- For Pahalgam-Panjtarni Sector you are required to reach Pahalgam Helipad and for Baltal-Panjtarni Sector you are required to reach Baltal Helipad. Please note that the instructions including reporting time given by the respective Helicopter Operator are required to be strictly followed.